If you're looking for a posture corrector with back support, the Bracesy® Pro posture brace is right for you. Besides the upper part of the brace, which pulls back your shoulders, it also has two aluminum bars along the spine that covers your upper back and provides better spine alignment.
Combined with the adjustable straps that fit around your back, it's easy to find the right tension that is comfortable and helpful for your posture, especially when you have back pain.
- Wear the corrector 1 to 4 hours a day
- Available in 5 sizes and easily adjustable to fit your body
- Wear it under or over your clothing
- Made from soft materials for extra comfort
Want to improve your posture? Don't wait and buy the Bracesy® posture corrector today to help improve your posture, appearance, and confidence.
- In stock, ships within 48 hours
Delivery by post within 6 - 10 business days
- 30-day refund policy
Questions? Click the tabs below or contact our customer service.
How does a posture corrector work?
The Bracesy® posture corrector will hold your neck, shoulders, and back in a straight position by lightly putting pressure on your muscles to keep them in place.
After two weeks, your muscle memory will get used to the posture brace, and your posture is likely to improve itself even when you’re not wearing it.
Wear the posture corrector for a minimum of 1 hour per day.
Who can benefit from a posture corrector?
Today almost everyone can benefit from a posture corrector. Many people spend 8 hours a day sitting in front of a computer, working on a desk with a poor sitting posture, and even children create a bad posture at an early age because they spend too much time in front of smartphone or tablet screens. We are unaware of how poor sitting posture is negatively affecting our general health, appearance, and confidence.
How to wear a posture corrector?
The Bracesy® posture corrector supports your upper back & shoulders while being both adaptable and comfortable. Our brace for better back and spinal alignment is comfortable to wear with a backpack like design, making wearing it a breeze. You can wear it both under and over your clothing.
- Put your arms through the shoulder straps, just like when you wear a vest or backpack.
- Wrap the waist with the wide waistband and then fix it with velcro.
- Pull the two shoulder straps to your comfy tightness and then fix them on the wide waistband with velcro.
What makes our posture corrector different than others?
The Bracesy® posture corrector uses aluminium bars to give your back extra support. Our posture corrector is light in weight to avoid causing you any discomfort wearing it. The used materials are washable with soft padding. They provide you with the utmost comfort, so you don't feel claustrophobic and prevent you from facing problems such as underarm cuts.
Will I sweat when wearing the posture corrector?
You will not be sweating if you wear our posture corrector. The Bracesy® back straightener is made of very soft composite fabric, nylon, and breathable holes are adopted in back and shoulder straps.
Can I wear it under my clothing?
You can wear our posture corrector under your clothing or shirts (if not too tight). For maximum comfort, consider wearing the Bracesy® Pro over your clothing.
Can women wear this too?
Yes, the Bracesy® Pro is designed to fit around male and female physiques. Based on your body weight, you can select the right size.
How long can I wear it?
Most of our users achieve great success wearing it 1-4 hours at a time. We suggest to start small and daily increase wearing it by an increment of 30 minutes so you get used to the change your posture.
Your body will need time to adjust to a better posture. Stop wearing it as soon as it becomes uncomfortable; take a break and wear it again. We recommend not wearing it to sleep.
What size is right for me?
With specially designed stretchable materials and straps, our posture corrector can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of body types. Please refer to our sizing recommendation before buying if you are unsure. Based on your body weight, you can select the right size for you.
|| Less than 50 kg (-110 Pounds)
50 to 75 kg (110 to 165 Pounds)
|| 75 to 85 kg (165 to 185 Pounds)
|| 85 to 95 kg (185 to 210 Pounds)
|| More than 95 kg (+210 Pounds)
Will this weaken my back muscles?
No, the Bracesy® Posture Corrector uses the principle of muscle memory.
Our posture corrector helps your muscles maintain the correct posture, acting as a constant reminder to your muscles to keep your posture straight. Your muscles will develop over time and support a straighter back automatically.
Will this pinch my arms/shoulders?
No, unless you are wearing the posture corrector incorrectly.
If you experience pinching, either you are wearing the posture corrector too tight or are slouching your shoulders in the posture corrector too much. We suggest to loosen the straps to your comfort level and pull your shoulders back. If you are slouching, it will become uncomfortable, forcing you to keep your shoulders back to regain comfort. It is the perfect way to strengthen your muscles to develop a longterm good posture.
Will this help with back pain?
Good posture can give you more confidence, higher energy levels (because it allows oxygen to travel to your head), relieve neck tension, prevent future back problems, and alleviate existing back pain.
How long will the delivery take?
Your order will normally be processed and shipped within 48 hours.
United States & Canada: 4 - 6 business days
United Kingdom & Europe: 6 - 10 business days
Australia & New Zealand: 6 - 10 business days
Rest of the world: 8 - 16 business days
Delivery times depend on which country we have to ship your order and the effectiveness of local post or couriers. We will ship your product(s) from the nearest warehouse in the United States, Asia, or Europe. If the purchased product is out of stock in your nearest location, we will send it directly from another warehouse.
Our shipments are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless of how far they go.
What is your refund policy?
We can refund your order if:
- Your order is not shipped yet.
- Your order doesn't arrive within 30 days from the shipping date. It is possible that your package has been lost or got stuck in transit, which means that your package is no longer progressing towards your delivery address.
- Your product is defective or damaged at the arrival of your order.
We can not cancel or refund your order if:
- Your order is shipped and is on it's way to your delivery address.
- You ask for a replacement of the product (different size and/or product type).
- You want to return your order. Due sanitary and safety reasons; we can't accept returned products anymore.
- The shipping information states that your order is delivered within 30 days of the shipping date, but you didn't receive or collect your package. The postman or courier could have left a message to pick up your package at the post office or pickup point. You are responsible for collecting your package at a pickup point or reschedule the delivery of the package with your local post office.