No, the Bracesy® Posture Corrector uses the principle of muscle memory.
Our posture corrector helps your muscles maintain the correct posture, acting as a constant reminder to your muscles to keep your posture straight. Your muscles will develop over time and support a straighter back automatically.
No, unless you are wearing the posture corrector incorrectly.
If you experience pinching, either you are wearing the brace too tight or are slouching your shoulders in the posture corrector too much. We suggest to loosen the straps to your comfort level and pull your shoulders back. If you are slouching, it will become uncomfortable, forcing you to keep your shoulders back to regain comfort. It is the perfect way to strengthen your muscles to develop a longterm good posture.
With specially designed stretchable materials and straps, our posture corrector can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of body types for men or women. Please refer to our sizing recommendation before buying if you are unsure. Based on the circumference of your chest, you can select the right size.
Yes, the Bracesy® Posture Corrector is specially designed to fit around male and female physiques. Based on the circumference of your chest, you can select the right size.
Most of our users achieve great success wearing it 1-4 hours at a time.
Your body will need time to adjust to a better posture. Stop wearing it as soon as it becomes uncomfortable; take a break and wear it again. We recommend not wearing it to sleep.
You can wear our posture corrector under your clothing or shirts (if not too tight), so you can be wearing it in public without people noticing. But for maximum comfort, consider wearing it over the clothing.
1. Put your arms through the shoulder straps, just like when you wear a vest or backpack.
2. Wrap the waist with the wide waistband and then fix it with velcro.
3. Pull the two shoulder straps to your comfy tightness and then fix them on the wide waistband with velcro.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Yes, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with tracking information as soon as your order has been shipped.
Your order will normally be processed and shipped within 48 hours.
Delivery times depend on which country we have to ship your order and the effectiveness of local post or couriers. We will ship your product(s) from the nearest warehouse in the United States, Asia, or Europe. If the purchased product is out of stock in your nearest location, we will send it directly from another warehouse.
Estimated delivery times by region:
United States & Canada: 4 - 6 business days
United Kingdom & Europe: 4 - 6 business days
Australia & New Zealand: 6 - 10 business days
Rest of the world: 8 - 16 business days
Our shipments are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless of how far they go.
That depends on where we have to ship your order.
We ship from fulfillment centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe. If the purchased product is out of stock in your nearest location, we will send it directly from another warehouse.
We can cancel and refund your order if:
- Your order is not shipped yet.
- Your order doesn't arrive within 30 days from the shipping date. It is possible that your package has been lost or got stuck in transit, which means that your package is no longer progressing towards your delivery address.
- Your product is defective or damaged at the arrival of your order.
We can not cancel or refund your order if:
- Your order is shipped and is on it's way to your delivery address.
- You ask for a replacement of the product (different size and/or product type).
- You want to return your order. Do sanitary and safety reasons; we can't accept returned products anymore.
- The shipping information states that your order is delivered within 30 days of the shipping date, but you didn't receive or collect your package. The postman or courier could have left a message to pick up your package at the post office or pickup point. You are responsible for collecting your package at a pickup point or reschedule the delivery of the package with your local post office.